- Part L 2010 compliant
- Code for sustainable Homes 2009 Compliant
- Description: Low Energy Light Bulb
- Type: Globe
- Lumens per watt: 58
- Colour temp (Kelvins): 2700
- Start up time: 2 seconds
- Warm up time: 120 seconds
- Voltage: 240
- Watts: 20W
- Lumens: 1160
- Life Time: 8000 hours
- Width 10.5cm
- Length 14cm
Code for Sustainable Homes Credits
This light bulb can help contribute towards gaining your two Ene3 2009 internal lighting credits or your Ene1 2010 Dwelling Emission Rate credits when used in conjunction with an appropriate lighting system.
"Code for sustainable homes May 2009"
- 1 credit: Where 40% or more of fixed internal fittings are dedicated and energy efficient.
- 2 credits: Where 75% or more of fixed internal fittings are dedicated and energy efficient.
"Part L 2010 Lighting (Domestic Heating and Appliance guide)"
- In the areas affected by the building work, provided low energy light fittings (fixed lights or lighting units) that number not less than three per four of all the light fittings in the main dwelling spaces of those areas (excluding infrequently accessed spaces used for storage, such as cupboards and wardrobes).