- Jablite Dynamic Cavity Wall Insulation System
- Dynamic air flow to increase efficiency and reduce U-values
- Air moving through the Jablite Dynamic Cavity insulation recycles heat loss back inside the building.
- Superior U-value – Achieve code 4 in a code 3 envelope*
- Performance data listed in SAP Appendix Q
- Environmental excellence A+ rated in BRE green guide
- BBA certificate 96/3215
- Lower bills – Reduces energy use for heating by up to 25%
- Improved indoor air quality and reduced condensation risk
- Reduced CO2 emissions
Code for Sustainable Homes Credits
Jablite Dynamic Cavity can contribute towards gaining your:-
- Dwelling Emission Rate (Ene1) Code for Sustainable Homes credits (SAP appendix Q)
- Building fabric (Ene2 2009) Code for Sustainable Homes credits
- Fabric energy efficiency (Ene2 2010) Code for Sustainable Homes credits
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of Insulants (Pol1) Code for Sustainable Homes credits
*when used and incorporated into appropriate systems. Site and systems specific
How it works
Jablite Dynamic Cavity converts the building envelope into a heat exchanger. Ventilation air entering the property is pre-warmed – by heat that would otherwise have escaped from the building.
What is Jablite Dynamic Cavity?
Jablite Dynamic Cavity wall insulation uses dynamic air flow to increase efficiency and reduce U-values. Air moving through the Jablite Dynamic Cavity insulation recycles heat loss back inside the building.
- Jablite Dynamic Cavity is designed for use with all forms of masonry cavity wall construction
- There is no need to change the standard wall detailing
- Code 4 U-values can be achieved with a 100mm cavity in a 300mm wall
- Areas of wall not suited to Dynamic insulation can use standard Jabfill (full cavity fill insulation)
- Design and construction literature is available from Jablite Ltd
What differences are there?
- One major change – the improved U-value you achieve!
- You can simply use Jablite Dynamic Cavity in place of other cavity insulation
- Jablite Dynamic Cavity requires a mechanical extract ventilation system within the property to draw air through the cavity
- Improved air quality and reduced condensation risk inside the home
What Code for Sustainable Homes rating can be achieved by using Jablite Dynamic Cavity?
- A Code 4 rating for masonry walls can now be achieved with a 100mm cavity in a 300mm wall thickness.
- U-values <0.14W/m²K can be achieved with a 125mm cavity in a wall thickness of 325mm
- U-values <0.10 W/m²K with a 150mm cavity in a total wall thickness of 375mm.